Higueron west 217 Reserva del Higueron in Fuengirola
A high quality, innovative and sustainable residential community tucked into a gentle green slope that overlooks the Fuengirola coastline from a peaceful and secluded position. It is built around an exceptional quality of life where residents are encouraged to lead healthier lives with an outstanding range of wellness facilities and services.
Beautifully styled contemporary apartments and sky villas, 21st-century amenities, extensive green areas and a panoramic overview of the Mediterranean sea are what sets this development apart.
The apartments are open planned and spacious and have been designed to recreate the experience of residing in a villa. We achieve this by our unconventional approach where we move the sleeping area to the mountainside of the property and thus allowing for a third more living space, which combined with the oversized terraces effectively doubles the living area.
This easy interaction between the living spaces creates a flexible, open area that is designed around the climate and lifestyle of southern Spain. Beautifully crafted kitchens extend onto the terraces with stunning views and runner tracks for our sliding glass doors are indented into floor level so that indoor and outdoor space flows seamlessly.
· Over 100.000m2 of sustainable landscaped gardens 500.000m2 of land
· Impressive sea and mountain views ·
Low-rise apartment buildings
· First release will consist of 76 spacious 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes ranging from 82 to 151m2
· Second release will consist of 108 spacious 2 and 3 bedroom homes ranging from 87 to 153m2
· Large terrace sizes from 19 to 168m2
· Pedestrian and bicycle circuits
· Electric bicycles and cars to rent
· Jogging and walking trails
· An array of swimming pools
· Picnic and Play areas
· Ecological vegetable gardens
· Pet park · Co-working space
· Concierge Services by Urbania
· Exclusive Beach Club
·Alifetime family platinum membership to Reserva del Higuerón Resort Sports Club and Nagomi Spa Price commercial strip
· 9 Restaurants including 1 holding a Michelin star
DISTANCES: · 10 mins Centre of Fuengirola · 20 mins Centre of Marbella · 15 mins Airport · 20 mins Centre of Málaga